Greenline OceanClass 68 | 2021 |
The Greenline OceanClass 68 | 2021 | is an incredible luxury yacht, always kept in pristine condition and professionally maintained with a captain and crew. Featuring 3 en-suite cabins and a skipper's cabin for 2 crew with their own head, it is perfect for luxury cruising. The saloon has a beautiful open layout with 360 degree panoramic views, which combines seamlessly with the outdoor dining area. It is also fully equipped with all the equipment you need including a tender and toys, making it the perfect vessel for a luxurious getaway.
This boat is being sold EX VAT.
Please get in touch for the further pictures and information including in detail equipment list.
Builder/ Naval Architect J&J Design & SVP Yachts D.O.O Year Built 2021 Sleeping Capacity 6 guests + 2 crew Cabins 3 (en-suite) + Skippers Cabin CE Category A Cruising Speed 20 knots Length Overall 20.80M Beam 5.45M Depth 1.4M Gross Tonnage 42,000 KG VAT STATUS EX VAT
Amenities & Entertainment
SIR HENDRIK is equipped with but not limited to the following:
- TEAK on sidewalks, bow area, flybridge, cockpit and platform
- Hydraulic lifting swim platform
- Flybridge Bar & Grill with Ice-maker and Fridge
- Underwater Lights
- Sun Pads
- Air-conditioning Throughout
- TV & Music Entertainment Systems (premium)
- Fore-Deck Lounge
- Washing/ Drying Machine
- Agilis 355 Tender (2023 Model)
- 2x SeaBobs
- All watersports equipment
- 2x 19" SIMRAD Plotter on lower helm
- 2x 16" SIMRAD Plotter on upper helm
- 2x VHF
- Wind Indicator
- Ground Mapping Sonar
- Digital Switching (16 slots)
A breakdown of the boat...
This OceanClass 68 sleeps 6 guests in three cabins, all of them ensuite.
The Suites consist of The Master Suite, VIP suite and guest suite.
The MASTER SUITE is a full beam on the lower deck. With large (opening) windows on both sides, this cabin lets you enjoy ultimate comfort whilst still being able to appreciate the beautiful ocean around you.
All en-suites have been designed to give the feeling of elegance. With warm and stylish finishing, even the most normal rituals feel special on board. Each bathroom is equipped with full standing showers, wash basins and electric toilets.
The 68 has a beautiful open layout - with 360 degree panoramic views in the saloon. Sit on the sofa, watch a movie, drink a glass of wine, enjoy indoor dinners and a homely feel. The indoor saloon combines seamlessly with the outdoor dining area through fully opening doors and an electric retractable window.
Engines & Machinery
This OceanClass 68 is equipped with the following:
- ENGINES - 2x C12.9 1000 HP (+/-250 Hours)
- T-TOP including Solar Panels
- BENNET Trim Tabs
- Stabilizers (working at zero-speed as well)
- Upgraded Generator (17.5kW)
- Stern Thruster
- Bow Thruster
- Upgraded Inverter (5000 W - 24V to 220V)
- Electric Hydraulic Gangway (2.7M)
- Desalinator (150 L/H)