Bavaria 50 | 2008 |
Yacht Partners International is happy to list this fantastic Bavaria 50 Cruiser. This 2008, first owner's sailing yacht is in wonderful condition, with owner taking pride and meticulous care of the yacht. She has never been charterd, flying under an Australian flag and holds an EX VAT status.
She boasts a great list of extra's including a Genset with only +/-200 hours, new Antifouling (2022), furling systems with new ELVSTROM sails from 2018, a 125% genoa and gennaker to name a few...In short...this Bavaria 50 is ready to go, with no works needed, and is eagerly awaiting new adventures with new owners.
Please get in touch for the full picture portfolio, for more information and/ or to organise a viewing!
Year 2008 Shipyard BAVARIA Location Lefkada VAT STATUS Not Paid Length (LOA) 14.98 M Beam 4.49 M Draft 2.1 M Engines Volvo D2-75 Engine Hours +/- 1700 Guest Cabins 4 # of Berths 8 Fuel Tank(s) 300L Water Tank(s) 800L (600L in the stern | 200L in the bow) Heads/ Toilets 3 Flag Australia
- 6-Pax life raft (NEW CONDITION)
- Newly installed instruments
- Tool-kit & pressure water cleaner
- Scuba Tank & Gear
- Reflective Sun Shield (covers the whole cockpit)
- Complete Engine Service (Sail Drive Service with new seals | Propeller removal and service | New Anodes | Valves Replaced - 2021)
- Batteries replaced and serviced (2021)
- Upgraded Full Lead Keel
- Upgraded Winches
- Upgraded propeller to a 4-blade folding prop
- Zodiac Dinghy with 9.9HP 4-stroke Mercury outboard
- & much more!